Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mind Map of Job Hunting Links

I am doing spring cleaning this weekend... This, of course, included trowing out a lot of paper, including notes I had from last year, when I was job hunting. I was very big on mind mapping then and I created a visual interpretation of the interesting places I got job offers from on a daily basis. It looked something like this: I had organized all of these sources to kept me up-to-date via either E-mail or RSS feeds and I rarely consulted the map itself. But it helped me keep track of what online presence I had and where. I have found a job since (several in fact) and seeing that paper, I thought that the list might be useful for someone out there. Since I can't seem to be able to embed the Freemind map itself in blogger (in any of the exportable clikable images formats) , I'll try to find somewhere to post the file and link to it. In the mean time, here's the html list from the map itself. Enjoy!

Job Hunting

No comments: