Friday, December 08, 2006

Sick

I've been sick for the past couple of days. It's this bizarre condition where I dizzy spells several times per day, yet I'm still able to stand on my 2 feet. I mostly feel OK throughout the day, but it's really annoying..

The doctor wasn't even sure exactly what I had...

Anyway, I feel a lot better now that I did the 'ultimate natural treatment':
-Lots of sleep
-Eat well, at least one orange or apple or banana a day
-Cut back coffee to minimum dose (Small instead of Large)
-Multivitamins every morning
-Tylenol and more sleep when things go ugly.
-Workout when able to..
-NO alcohol (well, not sure if it helped a lot, but I did it anyway)

I know it's mostly all common sense, but we, as human being, tend to be too lazy to actually do all those things...

But that i've tried it for a week, I feel great... I think I'll try and keep that treatment all winter, to try to prevent the flu. Or at least keep the symptoms to a minimum.

Anyway, I know It's superficial information but I challenge you to try it for a week... It's not easy, But I think it's worth it..

No comments: