Wednesday, August 09, 2006

26 years

Last week was my birthday and it gave me lots to think about. Think about how things have changed since I was young. And I'm not talking about big changes, but the little subtle one that you get accustom to.

Things like Computers, the Internet, cell phones, mp3 players, etc...

Thus it is my habits that have changed the most over the years..

For one, I don't watch television anymore. I used to watch a lot of it but I don't feel the need anymore. And I don't think modern day kids watch television as much as they play video games.

I also feel like things are moving faster than I can keep up. But I have a feeling than it is more a because I have a better understanding of the world I live in, and have a better idea of the level of complexity.

Younger, I knew.
Now I know I don't.

Things are changing, as they always have. The question is: it is for better or for worse?

No comments: